I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and have been doing individual, couple and family therapy with adults, children, teens, individuals, couples and families with depression, anxiety, marital issues, substance abuse, parenting, separation, divorce, grief and loss for over 30 years. I worked with terminally ill people and their families with hospice for 17 years and received specialized training in family therapy in graduate school, the Menninger Foundation and in Bowen Systems Theory.
A positive relationship with a therapist is the key to feeling both safe and productive in psychotherapy. If you are wondering whether psychotherapy is for you or whether I would be a good fit for your particular needs, please call me. I would be happy to provide a free phone consultation to discuss your situation and how I might be of help.
Bachelor of Arts, Antioch College
Master of Social Work, Boston University
- Grief and general therapist in private practice
- Consulting with individuals and families on senior care planning, aging in place options, and later life decision-making
- Consulting and training with groups on end-of-life decision-making, senior care planning, grief and bereavement, hospice, care giving, communication skills, etc.
- Psycho-educational trauma groups with direct witnesses after 9/11
- Counseling and casework with exonerated prisoners
University Medical Center at Princeton Hospice and Acute Rehab
- Individual and family counseling
- Individual and family counseling around medical decision-making, end-of-life care options, POLST form completion
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker #44SC00199500
- National Association of Social Workers #886374333